Account Data & Administration Executive
- Responsible for data creation related to assets rolled out across a major clients’s TV/AV retail estate of over 1000 stores for promotions and refreshes. Including creation of field briefing documents.
- Interaction with clients and managing adhoc requests for design, print and delivery of POS assets, including last minute VIP visit requests.
- Managing planogram portal site, which provides current planograms for over 250 types of fixture across main retail channels.
- Managing TISS Portal- our site that shows install reports/site surveys. This involves the creation of jobs, upload and approval of install information including images and recording of snags. Liaising with studio for graphics.
- Assisting with management of other smaller accounts where and as necessary.
Skills & experience
- Excellent client reporting and process management skills.
- Strong experience in Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- POS, Print production and management.
- Retail estate management.
- Installation, supply and print order procedures.
- Experience with Planograms
- Processes for POS and Estate refresh.
- Ability to not flounder under pressure and to cope with numerous projects at one time.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of retail, POS manufacture, installation and maintenance.