Welcome to Big Amsterdam. A creative agency with a healthy ambition to always make the best work. Based by the canal in the heart of Amsterdam, we are involved in everything that comes with devising, creating and conducting campaigns.
Our work therefore varies from strategy, concept development to performance marketing. We do this with our team in the Netherlands, and when needed, with support from our 150 colleagues based in the UK.
In order to continue to serve our growing number of clients to our high standards and translate projects effectively and efficiently to the internal organisation, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager with project management skills to join our team. If you have experience within our industry, that will certainly be an advantage.
We have clients ranging from SMEs to leading companies in the Netherlands and beyond, but we make no distinction here. Our service level is the same for everyone and as a Project Account Manager you naturally sense this.
In this fun role, you will work closely with the Client Services Director, take the lead in managing commercial projects and build on existing client relationships.
You work together with the creative team, the production, the designers and with our colleagues in London and are able to independently present the end result convincingly to clients.
You have a broad overview of campaign and account management, managing costs and timelines. You work well with external suppliers and you always know how to achieve that little bit extra together in a fun way. Digital marketing, social media and performance marketing are fields that make your heart beat faster (and not because it causes stress). You make concrete KPIs in advance and are able to manage them towards an end result so that the client is happy, without losing sight of healthy margins.
You will be able to deliver all this from the clear briefings that you collect from clients and translate to the internal team. Our clients range from SMEs to leading Dutch and international brands. All this brings an interesting mix of creative work, campaign management and performance marketing.
What do we offer you?
Friendly colleagues within an entrepreneurial culture.A nice working environment in the heart of AmsterdamTraining courses within the Big Group Academy to learn new things or develop your talents.Ability to take responsibility within a growing company with a mix of very nice clients.Competitive salary
When to apply?
If you like a little action.
If you are available to work 40 hours a week.
If you have experience in a similar position (industry is an advantage).
If you are fluent in Dutch
If your English is good in speaking and writing
If you are interested, we ask you to send your CV in NL: We aim to respond to your submission within 10 working days. You can respond to this vacancy until the end of September.
Skills & experience
- Able to make briefings clear to customers and translate them into internal schedules.
- Independently manage and lead fully-fledged discussions with customers at a senior level ans asking for support from an experienced colleague when needed.
- Able to manage a project / campaign from start / brainstorm to campaign analysis, including management of timelines and budgets.
- Experience of working with KPIs and ability to properly set, monitor and analyze them.
- Strong and professional communication skills with a down-to-earth manner (both written and oral)
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to convey a presentation / proposal clearly and passionately
- Sharp eye for detail and able to articulate high-level feedback clearly and translate it into actions
- Good command of the English language
- Passionate about digital marketing and social media
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer support or project management.
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Customer oriented and able to understand what the customer needs.
- Positive attitude and a "make it happen" mentality.
- Collaborative attitude
- Team player with a positive attitude and a passion for good work
- Attention to detail
- Solution-oriented attitude
- Flexible work mentality
- Being able to work independently and knowing when to ask for advice.
- Good written and oral communication skills, fluent in Dutch.
- Show the right work attitude and ambition to make something of your work.
- Experience in a digital marketing agency
- Language skills in German, French or Italian are an advantage (in addition to Dutch and English)
- Strong project management skills
- Although diplomas/degrees do not make good commercial people, a certain level of (self-) education is required
Interested in this job?