Junior Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a brilliant designer with experience of working for corporate or commercial clients to join us on a full-time basis. You have a practical yet highly creative approach to your work, great attention to detail and the ability to take projects from initial concept through to completion.
It is essential that you’re fluent in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. While this role is primarily for a graphic designer, experience with or interest in animation packages or other supporting skills would be a bonus.
- Taking briefs from the relevant Account Manager
- Taking those briefs and turning them into visuals or concepts
- Final art working and output of the visuals or concepts
- Team work- To work alongside colleagues and departments, offering support and ideas.
- Liaising with suppliers, printers etc.
Skills & experience
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Microsoft office software
- Printing processes
- A creative thinker who is able to bring new ideas
- A hunger to grow and develop your range of skills
- At least one years’ experience in a graphic designer role.
- Ability to take ownership, responsibility and accountability of client projects.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of seniority both internally and externally
- Upholding excellent standards throughout all work
- Ability to execute project and creative briefs
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a great eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Be accurate and able to work to very tight deadlines
- Be a team player.
- An impressive portfolio please!
Interested in this job?